Plate Food Guard for Parkinson Patient, Clip-On Spill Prevention
- Eating Aid and Learning Tool: Makes it easy and safe to help a loved one or patients who need assistance and have trouble eating on long term. Also, "Spill guard" that teaches and fosters independence to those who have difficulty eating.
- Fit for snaps onto any 9"-10" plate, and has three hooks that attach it securely to the edge of the plate.
- The incurve plate surround protects food from falling off the plate while eating. Helps to push the food onto the utensil to assist with one handed eating.
- Dishwasher safe to 180°F, BPA, Phthalates, non-toxic and latex free. Sturdy plastic and clips easily onto the plate rim.
- Highly recommend for limited eating person, such as Parkinson disease, disabled, elderly, handicapped and stroke, progressive neurological motor disorder patient when they eating.